Saturday 12 May 2012

Westhill Park

On Westhill Dr.

Westhill Park is a familiar one to me. My family used to drive by it every day on our way to school. It's basically a field on a slope. Nothing special. It might be fun to go for roll down, though. Just make sure you stop before you reach the road.


But there's a bench at the top of the hill, right in front of one of the four trees in the park. When I find a particularly well-placed bench, I like to thank whoever it's dedicated to. This bench doesn't have a dedication, but I certainly looked for someone to thank. Here is the view from that bench:


It's similar to the view from Chairlift Park, but much more accessible. We even saw a bus go by while we were there! It's the type of view that I'd be content to watch for hours.

Can we take a moment to observe how very much in love RN and JD are?


Also, there were literally five water bottles within lazy toss distance of this bench. Perhaps a garbage can would be a good idea (I'd say recycling bin, but that's a little ridiculous).

PPR
Good: view, hill for rolling, well-placed bench
Bad: boring, litter, too close to a road where people drive too fast
4/10

No comments:

Post a Comment